|How to Sign Up for Camp
1. Print the SB Surf Adventures Application form
2. Indicate which week(s) you would like to attend.
3. Sign the Release and Hold Harmless waiver.
4. Include a non-refundable deposit for half the amount.
5. Send application, waiver, and deposit to:
The Beach House
10 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
6. The remaining balance can be paid on the first day of camp.
Students will need to bring the following:
Campers receive a free t-shirt and goody bag!
Santa Barbara Surf Adventures is operated by a group of professional lifeguards and surfers who take pride in teaching surfing and other surf-related activities, along with instruction in beach safety and marine biology.
The SBSA non-travel camp is a one-week surf camp that takes place at Leadbetter Beach where the long and rolling wave set-up is conducive for both beginners looking to sharpen their skills and for first-time learners. This camp is best suited for ages 8 and up with basic swimming skills. Participants are provided with soft surfboards and wetsuits, if needed. Lunch from the Shoreline Beach Cafe is also included.
This camp meets at Leadbetter Beach at 9 a.m. Click here for directions to the meeting spot (note: this is a new meeting spot from last year's spot).